The Race Club Speakeasy: Member's Club and Cocktail bar in Rome, few steps from Colosseum
The Race Club Speakeasy is fast becoming a beloved late-night underground den. Hidden from plain sight, we are seriously dedicated to our cocktails.
Settle in and relax on one of our plush sofas with a well-mixed libation unique to Race Club’s menu. Choose between a classic recipe, a classic drinks reinterpreted or one of our signature cocktails.
There’s also an aperitivo available evenings, from 6pm to 9pm with food that matches perfectly with the cocktails.
We take reservations and accomodate large groups for special events such as birthday parties, company aperitivos or a simple party to celebrate the fact that it’s Friday.
1. Membership is obligatory. Your club “license” must always be on hand when someone asks to see it.
2. We accept only cash.
3. The bill is paid by the team, not the individual.
4. The member is not always right, a person who is well-educated is always right.
5. Consumption is obligatory.
6. Don’t dress too casually or you’ll risk a “pit stop” outside.
7. We don’t serve drinks to those who have too much “fuel” in their body already.
8. Inside the circuit please smoke only in the garage.
9. An hour from the last “spin” the track needs to be clear.
10. Respect the rules and you won’t be disqualified.
Every weekends we serve an aperitivo, featuring Alta Norcineria Italian products and specialty foods.